Sunday, July 18, 2010




sometimes i really wish that i can just slip,
and fell off from the top of the KLCC tower.
what do you want me to do?
i admit,i 'm just like them.
cold blooded.
you said geh.
it hurts me so much.
frankly,i thought that you will know.
i do care about you all so much.
but seems that you doesn't know it.
i am trying hard,yea.
i am proving i am not as SAME as them.
i am not cold blooded.
then?what did i ever get?
if i used to be the person who always get into your nerves,
i apologise here lo.
i don't know what i've mistaken,and what's going wrong in me.
i am just using my heart to do everything for you.
but you ignored it,then you grumbled about it,and you scolded me.
what for?
have i commit something wrong?
GRH.
did you ever notice
everyday,every second,every moment
i'm trying my best to restrain my emotions
i pretend to be calm,when you said those words
i told myself:"don't cry just because of the little things."
whatever i do,i will never ever get anything.
Please.don't blame me.
i do not own a personality that you describe.
not even ONE.
i'm not that type of people.
what i tend to do is just to make you feel better.
don't hate me,please.
and don't hurt me with your words anymore.
ENOUGH!!!

=)

finally i figured it out.
we are totally different.
seems that i am too far to catch up with you.
somebody is borned to be a genius.
why why why.
is this the differences between diploma and grade 7 ?
okay...i am so weak... T.T
but you played it perfectly...
envy you so much...
and your aikido aikikai ''battles''
your badminton skills
and the utmost important de
you write gea stories...
i wish to be like you one fine day....

.

=)

you're so phoney.
yeayea.
heyy.
don't ever tot that you can persuade me with your words.
that will only make things worse.
i  will not be following anyone,this is my style.
and also nobody can commands me.
why cant you change yourself and your attitude?
you are just a LIAR.

=)

from now on,i will treasure everything in my life well...
and i will never ever let anything goes off,
as long as i'm still alive.


=)


yunie,you are really SNSD madder,especially yoona~xD


=)

P/S : sorry for the sudden using of english~forgive me because i like to use english to scold ppl~ xD


nothing will drop from the sky by nothing
by Pn Looi

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment